Sunday, October 18, 2009
Now I know everyone is used to reading my little things, but this is a BIG thing in the Holt house. We took on the project of buying and installing our own storm door and it turned out great! Only one mistake, no fights and it is wonderful!
I swear the door is not crooked, must be the photographer!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
1. my mom being so awesome and flexible and helping us out when I am on call...What a life saver!
2. my dad being such a trooper and managing to survive without my mother pampering him for a whole weekend
3. Starbucks challenge/samples and coupons
4. Time to still go shopping and have IHOP while on call
5. Mom's group- a babysitter and time to talk and vent
6. sunshine today (will leave out the 50 mph winds)
7. a great 163rd game of the season, hey, its one more game than the majority of the league got to play.
8. Watching Austin show me where his toes are and my nose (ok the nose might have just been a fluke)
9. talking to Michelle via gmail messenger
10. 129 days to St. Lucia
11. the chance to check out a new bible study tonight
12. chocolate chip banana muffins fresh out of the oven!