Monday, August 3, 2009

What do you do with all your free stuff?



As many of you know, I am a deal finding, freebie "buying", coupon cutting kind of gal... The problem sometimes is what to do with everything. I know the need is great, but sometimes it is hard to find exactly where that need is. Recently I found the local bakery is collecting food goods so I have been bringing things there and I found a ministry to donate health and beauty items to through my in laws church, but I also was able to make THESE!

Last year our small group put together these bags to keep in our car so they would be on hand if we ran into someone in need. This is round 2 and I was able to make up 8 bags with all things I got FREE or nearly free. Each bag includes- full size toothpaste, toothbrush, mini first aid kit, soap, 2 razors a nutri grain bar and a pop tart(gotta have some sweets, right?)

I would love to share, so if anyone wants a bag , or 2 or 3, to pass out- just let me know!

2 comments:

gjmj4 said...

What an awesome thing to do especially since their are so many people struggling right now!!! I am so proud of your giving heart.

amy said...

that is so great! you are the best!!! i can't believe we have barely hung out this summer - we need to fix that! i want to start running again soon!