Saturday, February 28, 2009
Friday, February 27, 2009
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
1. piping hot fries striaght from the fryer at McD's! ( i have this theory that when you go through the fast food drive thru, they give you the crappy old stuff, because by the time you realize it is cold, its too late to complain ) so i was pleasantly surprised!
2. My weekly "solo mom regroup time"
3. a 25.00 gift card for transferring my Rx.
4. a walk to CVS in the 45 degree weather
5. playing with Austin and watching him discover new things.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Ok...Here goes nothing. My friend Amy inspired me today to take part in lent this year. I must admit that after giving things up for lent for years as a Catholic, I took a hiatus in my non Catholic years, but after talking with her today, I realized it is time to "practice" again.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Sunday, February 22, 2009
2. a wonderful lady who prayed with my sister, mom and I after church
3. DELICIOUS Olive Garden dinner for FREE (only b/c they dropped my meal and didn't bring it out until everyone else was done eating
4. lots of goodies at moms house
5. family hanging out with AA so i could have a little break
2. a delicious homemade dinner by Mom
3. running errands and hanging out the "girls"
4. and adorable chunkey monkey stuffed animal for austin from aunt chelle
5. lots of goodies from Target
Saturday, February 21, 2009
2. Amy letting me borrow a swim diaper last minute...THANKS so much!
3. my best friend from college, Danielle, and Rob coming over to hang out with us friday night
4. getting out of work on time so i could go to swim night
5. china one for a delicous dinner!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
2. having friends share their honest struggles and being able to pray for them
3. a good day at work
4. Drew taking such great care of Austin while I'm at work
5. i forgot to do this on thursday and i cant really think of a number 5...
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Monday, February 16, 2009
Sunday, February 15, 2009
2. a run outside in the sunshine
3. a trip to Target and my little man sat quietly the whole time
4. a fun night with friends in honor of Anthony's first birthday
5. Austin getting called "the best baby in the nursery" at church today!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Friday, February 13, 2009
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
just thought of a few more...who said i can only have 5?
6. my sister saying she'll come over friday so we can go on another date on Friday...yea!!!
7. a co worker covering my call until 10pm tomorrow night so i can go to small group.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Monday, February 9, 2009
It's the little things - part I
1. a great day with austin and his Aunt Chelle - lunch, shopping, dinner, more shopping...
2. Homemade ice cream sundaes with oreos, marshmallows, chocolate chip cookies, Sanders hot fudge, mini m & m's and nuts!
3. A loving husband who's coming to pick us up at my parents tomorrow
4. Grandpa G who loves Austin and hangs out with him so the girls can hang out
5. qdoba (esp. the lime chips!)
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
So many of you may know that I love a bargain...well i follow these blogs and these moms are always showing off their good deals with pics of their goods so I thought I would brag a bit on my trip to Kroger. I was nearly arrested (ok, i am exagerrating) for trying to use a 12.00 coupon i had for the kid essential boost, but in the end this is what I came home with...all for... drumroll please... $12.27! Lots of coupons and good sales- I got the toliet paper (2), crest (4), yo plait (1) and kids Boost all for free after coupons! According to my good ol Kroger receipt I saved 76%!!!