Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Now thats a stockpile



As the few of you that read this may know, I love coupons! Hence, this stockpile and the need for good storage! Yesterday I took advantage of a good deal I read about on Common Sense with Money and got the new "gorilla rack" you see above. I put it together all by myself (ok, i needed a little last minute help today from Drew and lots of help from Austin yesterday!). I was able to organize all my stuff that was overflowing the rack I had before (below). I know no one really cares about this, but I was so excited to get this little project done!

Michelle- The shoe box on the second shelf on the left below is your box, filled with goodies!

1 comment:

Michelle Nicole said...

Jennifer! You are too good to me! I am excited about my shoe box but MORE excited to see how organized your 'freebies' are now!!