Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Date (s)

I am really excited about a couple of upcoming dates on the social calendar!
First up, is mama's solo date (yup, thats me).  This afternoon I am going out, ALONE, for some me time...I am thinking bookstore and Panera (free coffee day!) cant wait....

What i am most excited about is Andrew and I's first date without Austin.  Don't get me
 wrong, we've done a lot since he's been born, but we always bring him along.  

For Christmas, my sister got us a gift card and babysitting "voucher" so we're off...
Friday we are going rock climbing at Planet Rock in AA and then to the comedy showcase downtown, I am so excited!  I have never been rock climbing and Andrew always wanted to take me, so for my birthday he gave me a gift card and we're finally getting to use it.  Even better is I am getting off work early too!

Then, Next Friday is our small group date and we're all heading to Greektown in Detroit...delicious!

And last, but really first is my sisters going away party.  She leaves for the peace corps in less than a month!

No comments: