Monday, January 5, 2009

productive

We finally got our new chest freezer yesterday, so after a run to Sam's Club, I got to work!  We bought turkey burger and instead of just throwing the whole thing in the freezer like I usually do, I separated it all and froze it in one pound amounts to take out quickly in the future.  We also bought a GIANT can of kidney beans, so i am attempting to freeze those...I'll let you know how that goes.
After that I made some chili, and then I was on a roll...

Next was a loaf of homemade banana bread - and NO this isnt actually the loaf I made, mine would be missing half the bottom (which stuck to the pan)- it still tastes great though.
And then banana baby food which I froze in little ice cube trays. No this isnt what mine looks like either...isn't google great for finding pictures?
Its amazing what you can get down when your son decides to take a long nap!

No comments: